- Posted 07 July 2022
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Jenny-Liisa Salila
Our client in Brussels is now seeking a Client Advisor. Work with one of the most well known luxury brands there is! Do you have a passion for fashion and delivering Customer Service? Keep reading!
The Company's Service & Delivery Promise
"Whoever you are, whatever the purpose of your visit, I will cherish our time together. I will dare to discover who you are and encourage you to be true to yourself. YOU will trust me as your personal advisor. We will build a genuine relationship over time. Every time you come to our boutiques, you will leave feeling enriched!"
As a Client Advisor at our client service center, you will be an ambassador of the Brand, ensuring that every Client is treated according to our promise. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need, and to guide them across the Brand. You will proactively reach out to your Clients in order to achieve individual and team goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcome every Client and provide the best Client experience
- Be responsible for answering all incoming contacts from clients via multiple: Phone, email & written social media
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories
- Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster Brand loyalty.
- ensure that you maximize each sales opportunity while working toward goals set forth by the brand.
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the Client Service
- Learn and master Brand and product knowledge
- Follow the company's policies and procedures
- Fluent in at least one of these languages: Norwegian, Swedish, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Danish & Finnish
- Good command of English (oral and written)
- Great familiarity with IT tools
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in the Luxury Retail/ Hospitality industry - strong passion for the luxury universe
Expected Attitudes & Skills
- Commercial Mindset
- Passion for the Brand
- Professional Attitude
- Interpersonal skills
- Responsibility & Ownership
Does this seem like an interesting and exciting opportunity for you? Send your English CV to us via "Apply Button" now, and our recruitment team will be in touch with you!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.