Danish speaking Collections Officer to online banking client in Malta
- Posted 08 March 2023
- Aga Loughran
Danish speaking Collections Officer
Our client is committed to values that lead to good work! With our client, you will not only be part of something, but you will also add something! Discover how you can make an impact, build yourself an exciting new career while working in a multinational environment. Our clients "career opportunities" are endless regardless of your background/skills, their company goal is to provide the best "customer service" in class but also in a challenging workplace where individuals feel empowered to reach their personal best and thrive. Explore a culture of collaboration, growth and originality supported by appropriate resources where everyone matters. Along with a great office environment, you will have the opportunity to explore Malta and all the varied experiences Malta has to offer!
The Collections Officer will report directly to the Danish Team Leader and will be part of a team responsible for handling sales, on-boarding of customers, customer enquiries and liaising with the collections department.
- Provide customers with accurate information about the bank's products, services and payments.
- Actively solicit new sales by following stated strategy and instructions.
- Comply with laws, regulations, policies and procedures as required.
- Fully understand the bank's products while being able to present the customer with accurate and precise information.
- Answer customer queries via telephone, live chat, email and SMS.
- Provide an excellent customer experience.
- Work closely with other departments, especially payments and collections to ensure transparent and efficient interactions.
- Assist with other customer enquiries.
- Promote a positive work environment.
- Clarify other assigned tasks.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Involvement in the creation of sales reports.
- Involvement in training and mentoring of new team members.
- Assisting in the documentation of our clients operational procedures.
- Putting forward ideas on how our client can improve operational systems, processes and procedures.
- Undertake ad hoc tasks that may be assigned by the Head of New Markets.
Skills and Experience:
- Good at English and Danish (both written and oral).
- Experience in customer service and sales of financial products.
- Experience in on-boarding of clients and document verification.
- Excellent communication skills driven by results.
- Detail-oriented, takes initiative and has high work standards.
- Team player with an eye for customer service.
- Able to work independently.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programs (especially Excel).
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.