- Posted 08 March 2023
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Claudia Guariglia
Danish-speaking Collections Officer
Our client is committed to values that lead to good work! With our client, you will not only be part of something, but you will also add something! Discover how you can make an impact, build yourself an exciting new career while working in a multinational environment. Our clients' "career opportunities" are endless regardless of your background/skills, their company goal is to provide the best "customer service" in class but also in a challenging workplace where individuals feel empowered to reach their personal best and thrive. Explore a culture of collaboration, growth, and originality supported by appropriate resources where everyone matters. Along with a great office environment, you will have the opportunity to explore Malta and all the varied experiences Malta has to offer!
The Collections Officer will report directly to the Danish Team Leader and will be part of a team responsible for handling sales, onboarding of customers, customer inquiries, and liaising with the collections department.
- Delivering a consistent and professional level of service to our customers.
- Demonstrate quality customer service skills while initiating outbound and receiving inbound calls.
- Providing customers with accurate information regarding the company’s products, services, payments.
- Build a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues related to customers’ loans etc.
- Handling correspondence; Providing Customer Services regarding past due account follow up, Processing Customer Credits and resolving Discrepancies and Short Payments
- Complying with Financial Laws, Regulations, Company Policies and Procedures as required
- Preparing notifications to Secure Payments, Interests, Deadlines etc.
- Obtaining and evaluating Customer’s Financial information for the purpose of negotiating re-Payment Terms and methods.
- Follow up on Payment commitment accounts to ensure a positive resolution and client satisfaction.
- Keeping Records as required in the Bank’s Data Base.
- Support additional Consumer Service requests.
- Work as part of a team.
- Secondary Education.
- Previous Experience in a Similar role or Sales is preferred, but not a must.
- Experience with Customer Databases is a plus.
- Candidate should be energetic, and empathetic, and must have a positive/motivational attitude.
- Team player with a customer-oriented mind-set.
- Good communicator both verbally and written.
- Able to read, write and speak fluent Danish.
- Able to demonstrate good Basic Computer skills including use of Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Able to follow oral and written instructions and to identify exceptions.
- Attention to detail, initiative, and high standard of work.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.