Trilingual Account manager to Barcelona, Spain!
- Posted 11 January 2023
- Jenny-Liisa Salila
Do you have experience within sales and are you looking to take your sales career further? We have an amazing opportunity for you! Our client is now looking for a Trilingual Account Manager to Barcelona, Spain.
To succeed in this role you have to speak Fluent Englsh and two other European languages fluently.
Our client is is a British manufacturer of miniature wargames, who is focused on long-term success, and they are looking committed to grow their business across the world. Their ambition is to make the best fantasy miniature figures in the world, to engage and inspire their customers, and to sell their products globally. Our client makes sure to expand by constantly gaining more retailers and growing across different geographical markets.
- Calling independent retail outlets (such as toy stores, hobby stores & book stores) every week to ensure that they have the right range in stock
- Advising them on what products they need to order to suit their business needs so that they can maximise all sales opportunities
- Developing a relationship of trust with your customers
- Performing stock checks and ensuring they reorder stock that has been sold
- Informing them of new product ranges and identifying opportunities to close sales
- Looking for more ways to grow the number of customers committed to our stockist programme, and ensuring a long-term beneficial trading relationship.
What we expect from you:
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and colleagues
- Excellent customer service and time management
- Ability to multi-task and high organisational skills
- Ability to influence existing clients and grow sales
Location: Barcelona, this is an office based job so you will be required to work from our office in Barcelona city centre. Relocation support is offered.
Language ability: This role requires you to speak TWO of the following languages to a fluent level; Spanish, French, Italian, German, Romanian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Polish, Czech, Norwegian, Portuguese, Greek plus English to an advanced level (Our internal business language for training and meetings is English).
Driver’s license: the job requires that you hold a current driver’s license.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.