Are you a expert looking to take on a new challenge and widen your experience in the Sports Betting industry? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is looking for experienced Technical Compliance Product Expert to join the organization as the first person in the role!
You will be responsible for:
· Providing critical and accurate information to stake holders in the company in order to maintain the timely filing of licenses in all relevant jurisdictions.
· Understanding current and new online gambling regulations requirements in various markets worldwide.
· Translating and summarizing current and new online gambling regulations into technical tasks, epics, features and user stories for the implementation of the legal requirements into technical language.
· Defining the products and scope for new online gambling regulations, at a detailed level cooperate with R&D- team.
· Creation of enablement content (e.g. documentation, user flows, charts, screen prototyping, presentations and demos).
You will need to:
· Review and understand all compliance specifications.
· Summarize, translate, and assist with implementing legal requirements into technical language.
· Work closely with R&D and compliance departments on a daily basis.
· Participate in daily scrums, status meetings, track the status of each feature and requirement, and prioritize the backlog for delivery.
· Collaborate with additional departments as required for the development and progress of action items and plans for applications for licenses.
· Advanced knowledge of online gambling applicable laws, regulations, and regulatory trends · You have a passion for tech and possess outstanding analytical skills,
· You are self-motivated, high performing, problem-solving and goal-oriented.
· You are a team player and can demonstrated experience working with teams and communicating across departments to deliver results.
· Familiarity with product management lifecycle.
· Good time-management and prioritizing skills.
· Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience.
· Challenging and interesting projects that teach you new things all the time.
· Additional health insurance package from very first month.
· Full-time employment and labor contract.
· Food and Birthday vouchers.
· Motivating team bounding activities: Regular Happy hours & Team-building events.
IT Jobs Worldwide
IT Jobs Worldwide is a professional recruitment agency with headquarters in Oslo, Norway with offices in Malaga, Spain and Tallinn, Estonia focused on connecting candidates with specific IT skills or competences with international businesses around the world.
If you're interested in the job, or have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out - email@example.com