- Posted 18 May 2021
- LocationValencia, Spain
- Job type Permanent
- Vanessa Sarmento
We are currently looking for Swedish speaking Technical Customer Support Advisor to join our client team in Spain, Valencia!
If you have an interest and passion for home range computer devices, imaging and photography this is the job for you. Do you want to work in sunny Valencia?
About our client
Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. They are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
Your future project
Our client is proud to collaborate with one of the world’s largest manufacturers of printers and imaging related equipment, by providing consumer support to their customers. By joining their team, you will have the opportunity to learn about some of the newest and most innovative printing, scanning and video projecting technologies. They are an international team interested in candidates with passion for customer service and who have the ability to be part of a team. They are problem solvers and active listeners.
– First Level technical support for home-range printers, multifunction printers and among others, to private end users and business customers.
– Pre-sales support to provide accurate information about the products.
– Re-seller support and in warranty services arrangements.
– Multi-channel customer service: phone calls, e-mails, live chats and social media.
– A large variety of discounts with our partners
– Free weekly and after work activities
– Promotion intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
– Real growth opportunities to progress
– New and modern office in the center area
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to our back office logistics team, our social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
– You enjoy interacting and helping other people
– You are eager to learn and apply new technologies
– You enjoy working in fast-paced environments and are a Team player
– You love solving problems
You bring to the table
– You are a Swedish speaker: both writing and speaking C1 or native
– You speak and understand English well enough to follow our trainings and report our customer’s problems
– You have some experience in customer service support, remotely or face to face
– Added plus if you have technical customer service background and troubleshooting guidelines
– You have knowledge of Operating Systems
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in bringing together candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment company in the Nordic region and we match the most exciting job with Nordic talent. Over the last 2 years we have helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries to get their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Does this sound interesting? Send your English CV to: email@example.com
And out team will contact you shortly after !