- Posted 14 June 2023
- DisciplineFinance & Banking
- Charlotte Kamlin
Our client is an international provider of digital financial services, building a financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and complicated financial transactions into a paperless, borderless, and real-time experience for their customers. Now they are growing fast and are looking for their next Swedish speaking Financial Account Manager!
As a global thinking company, they are proud of their diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. They support employee interests, hobbies and goals both inside and outside of their company - because they understand that happy people make happy employees.
- Calls prospective customers in designated market area to qualify leads
- Delivering the best possible customer service to our corporate clients with a view to growing and supporting long-term relationships.
- Ensuring that service, administrative, and sales objectives are delivered, while preserving the customer relationship.
- Problem-solving for customers in a way that ensures the relationship remains positive.
- Acting as the key liaison between customers and internal teams.
- Proactively contacting active and inactive customers with sales and retention offers
- Responsibility for soft collections and payment agreements accordingly to collections strategies and policies
- Fluent in Swedish and English both oral and written
- Excellent communication skills – open and clear communication in person, over the phone, via email, and across teams. The candidate will cooperate with multiple business functions to ensure the customer’s needs and expectations are properly met.
- Sales and Care orientation – the goal will be to build the lifetime value of your customers. In order to do this, you not only need to sell to the customer but also negotiate terms so both parties end up happy and will maintain long-term cooperation. The candidate understands basic sales principles and the importance to provide the best level of support.
- Value-based selling - Long-term success depends on being able to demonstrate value to the customer. You will need to communicate the value of your offerings both strategically and financially to your customers. We will be here to help you with our system tools and coaching.
- Relationship (trust) building - You will be the face of your organisation. Your role will be to ensure that all of your account’s needs are catered for. If they require an answer or need something to happen, then it’s your responsibility to ensure that this is carried out.
- Adaptability – We are a dynamic company constantly innovating our business practices. The ability to change and adapt is deeply in our DNA.
- Empathy – we are a team of respectful people acting with respect and candour. We are looking for people who will fit to this environment.
What’s in it for you:
- Wellbeing allowance
- A hybrid working model with flexible working hours
- Access to LinkedIn learning with over 8000 courses
- Weekly breakfasts in the office
- Share purchase matching program up to 10% of annual gross salary
- Your assigned business laptop available for your free personal use, after the 5th-year equipment renewal policy
- Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas, and further training
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically international evolving company