Do you love to provide great service to customers? Then we might have the perfect job opportunity for you! Work as a Swedish-speaking Customer Support Agent in Berlin!
About your role:
You will perform exciting challenging tasks in an innovative work environment. After a comprehensive onboarding, you will assist our customers via phone and email. You will provide concise, solution-oriented support to our customers
- Fluency in Swedish and professional fluency (B2) in English
- Flexibility and good team spirit
- You have experience in technical support/ technical field
- Reliability and good problem-solving skills
- You live in Berlin
- 40h/week contract, with rotative working hours 24/7. The contract is Monday to Sunday so sometimes you will have to work on the weekends
- Bonus for the night and Sunday shift, as well as a performance bonus.
- A multicultural and international working environment
- To take part in a new and exciting department, with great opportunities to grow your career
- Thorough initial training and continued personal coaching
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation in the outsourcing industry
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities to grow and develop
- Fully paid intensive induction period and training from the outset
- Capital formation savings payments
- Several company-related benefits including a discounted public transportation ticket
Interested in developing your career in Berlin? Apply by submitting your English CV today, and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.