Swedish Speaking Customer Support & Content Writer
Our client is expanding into the Scandinavian Market and is therefore looking for an enthusiastic individual who is fluent in Swedish and English.
The role will include responding promptly and effectively to incoming customer emails, calls and chats whilst providing technical support to customers.
The chosen candidate will also be responsible for the processing of KYC documents for verification and will be required to handle English content and translations.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer enquiries through various channels including: emails, phone and live chats
● Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level
● Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner
● Contribute to the on-going development and improvement of the customer experience
● Feedback recurring customer issues to management and relevant internal department where applicable
● Contribute towards successful achievement of customer service KPI’s as well as your own individual productivity, and agent satisfaction targets.
● Handling and processing of KYC documents for verification
● Creating content for affiliate websites and social media
● Writing articles for newspapers and news sites (online and offline)
● Handling translations from English to Swedish
● Fluent in both written and oral Swedish and English
● Strong communication skills
● An exceptional eye for detail
● Excellent team player
● Ideally have previous experience within the gaming industry, however this is not a must
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.