Are you interested and experienced in finance or accounting and up for a change of scenery? Join our client in colorful Prague!
Our client is an accounting shared service center established in 2012 to provide accounting services to the group organizations. The company currently employs roughly 80 people in Prague, a team ranging from fresh graduates to experienced accounting professionals, and another 30 employees around Europe. They are continuously working on new projects and expect to further extend the functional scope and geographical range of their activities in the future.
Why move to Prague?
Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, is nicknamed The City of a Hundred Spires, attributed to its stunning architecture and historical heritage. Prague has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere and unique charm which is why it’s such a popular destination to many. Although Prague is also cosmopolitan and modern, walking around the city centre feels like going back in time because of it’s historic, atmospheric streets and alleyways. The city has a lively expat community and cultural life and is also very affordable, offering you many opportunities to enjoy your life to the fullest!
- Perform accounting entries in area of Accounts payable according corporate and local standards
- Perform complex duties according closing schedule and according task list maintained for the department
- Completing e-mail/phone requests for posting of incoming invoices, cancelation of invoices, corrections
- Daily checks of invoices according to checking rules. In case of an error if possible corrects them or contacts the applicable Department
- Control the invoice flow (Invoice ready for transfer, returned invoices, Invoice cancellation and process invoices inside the invoice processing software
- Posts Accounts Payable invoices/TERs into accounting system (SAP), ensuring the correct account coding and VAT treatment
- Cooperation with Tax Accounting on accurate and correct records for tax purposes
- Monthly closing - revaluation of accounts, reconciliations IFRS and Local Financial reports, Statistical reporting, ad hoc reporting
- Cooperation in Quarter End/Year End closing and reporting, including required reconciliations, ad hoc reporting, ad hoc investigation, ad hoc backup provision
- Ensures that accounting manuals and other documentation is kept up to date, and that tasks are completed in time to meet deadlines for the monthly closing process
- Reconcile the assigned accounts, investigate differences
- Cooperates and provides information to stake holders (client, Auditors, authorities, HQ, other
- Departments) as applicable
- Supporting the audit activities – providing requested reports
- Various ad hoc questions, tasks and projects within functional responsibility of LAFE requested by the manager
- Provide training to newcomers or other employees in scope
- Accounting knowledge of IFRS and local requirements
- Computer skills – MS Word, Outlook, Excel (on a higher level)
- Knowledge of SAP system
- Very good level of English and Finnish language
- Team player
- Communication skills
- Active approach
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to apply hands-on approach
Offer and benefits:
- Team building activities, language courses, sport card, birthday gift card, lunch vouchers
- Nice and open work environment
- Relocation support: refunded flight tickets + 2 weeks in a hotel
- Competitive monthly salary
- Working hours: Mon-Friday normal business hours
- Start date: as soon as possible (flexible)
Does this fit your profile and your expectations? Don't hesitate to apply and contact us by sending your English CV today, and we'll tell you more about this opportunity!
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.