Our client in Dublin is growing in the Nordic market and is looking for talented and career-driven Business Development Representatives. We are looking for someone who is sales- and target-driven, who has experience of working in sales and prospecting and is fluent in one of the Nordic languages.
This software company is a leading growth platform on a mission to help millions of organizations grow better. They offer a full platform of marketing, sales, customer service and CRM software products that empower businesses to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. In this company, you are surrounded by brilliant and caring colleagues who are passionate about their work and solving for their customers. They’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through core values of flexibility, autonomy, transparency, and belonging. Our Client was announced as the # 4 Best Place to Work in 2021 on Glassdoor and has been recognized and awarded in many other categories for its good culture, inclusion, happy employees and much more!
About the Role:
As a Business Development Representative, your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting. To do this you will leverage the client's existing leads and generate new interest through calls, emails and social media messaging. When connecting with a prospect you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether you and the company will serve as a solution. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of what our client can offer and gain interest in a deeper conversation with an Account Executive.
You will have a working relationship with Account Executives. Each day you will collaborate with the Account Executives you support and your fellow BDRs to develop innovative strategies for uncovering new opportunities.
What are the responsibilities of a Business Development Representative?
In this role, you will need to:
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads
- Work closely and collaboratively with an assigned Account Executive to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
- Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Account Executive
- Conduct needs assessment calls with specific prospects as assigned
What are the role requirements?
- Sales or prospecting experience
- Native level of Finnish (or any other Nordic language)
- Fluency in English
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- The ability to deal with and address objections
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers in the Business Development Representative usually have:
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment,
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
What are some of the benefits?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- An education allowance of up to €4,000 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Flexible working conditions - home office opportunities
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
Work in Dublin:
Dublin is a global city and the home of many top multinational companies. Hence, the city both offers an international feel but also has Irish magic to it and you will not have a shortage of new things to see and experience. One of the special features of Dublin is the fact that even though you live in the heart of the city, you are only half an hour away from some of the most beautiful landscapes and scenery. Ireland is full of opportunities for an outdoorsy lifestyle. In addition to all the exciting things you can do outdoors, there is plenty of other activities in the city. There is vibrant nightlife, good restaurants and entertainment locations, events, spas - you name it!
Interested to know more about the role or the company? Submit your application and our Finnish recruitment team will help you further! Interviews are held on a rolling basis.
About us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years, we have recruited and helped almost 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.