Do you have experience and extended knowledge of the iGaming industry? Are you passionate about what you do and bring high work ethics and strong client relationship skills?
Nordic Jobs Worldwide are looking for a passionate and efficient iGaming recruiter with strong industry knowledge to join our fast-growing recruitment agency in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga or Malta - or even with a chance to work remote!
Who we are?
We are an ambitious company that focuses on connecting candidates from Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Our rapid success within the Nordic market lead us to founding our twin brand Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, with focus on German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish and other languages. Together, we have become the best agency in Europe delivering Nordic and Multilingual recruitment services.
We love freedom in the workplace and have a creative team of colleagues who reach new goals and heights daily. We work with over 140 clients in 35 countries and over 40 of these clients are in the exciting iGaming industry, based in locations such as Malta, Gibraltar, London and Tallinn. Do you want to be part of our journey?
Why we need you
During 2019 we had 70% revenue growth thanks to our international recruitment and went from 16 to 23 employees internally. So far in 2020, we already have a 30 % revenue growth in the iGaming industry in Malta, and now the goal is to grow even further. Therefore, we are looking for an iGaming Recruiter to strengthen our team, where you will be working closely with our Client Relationship Manager with focus on finding the right talents to this specific industry. You will be working with a wide range of roles, from entry level positions such as Customer Support - up to senior recruitment such as Head Of - positions. It is of high importance that you understand the different culture fits for this industry and are a good judge of character.
Who are you
Are you a people person with "hands-on attitude" looking for an exciting company to continuously grow with? Are you interested in a career within the recruitment and iGaming industry? Are you looking for a dynamic and international place to work, with fantastic colleagues and exciting challenges? Then we would love to hear from you!
What is your role
As an iGaming recruiter, your tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Hold responsibility for your own recruitment projects with existing clients
- Work primarily with iGaming positions and keep close relationship to the responsible Hiring Managers for each company
- Make sure that goals, advertisements, KPI.s is being reached and that the daily processes run smoothly
- Use your creativity to create eye-catching and informative job adverts
- Be active on the phone and headhunt proactively to source candidates using various portals and tools
- Take full advantage of Social Media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates
- Screen applications and interview candidates via telephone and Skype
- Create candidate presentations and follow up the process with the clients
- Match-make and build stronger relationships with candidates and clients
- Continuously work with time management to create your own structure and success
- Work towards weekly and monthly KPIs and budgets
- Fluent in English – additional languages are beneficial
- iGaming experience & industry knowledge
- A good judge of character with strong skills in relationship building
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A strong communicator that knows how to handle different kind of personalities and adapt quickly
- Work efficiently and structured with the ability to multi-task
- Interested in an international career and environment, want to develop and love working with people
- A positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- Interested in the recruitment industry
- Adapt fast to changes and able to work with tight deadlines
- Self-driven and able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
- Have relevant education and/or experience in a similar role
Why join us?
- A great onboarding process and continuous training
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Own responsibility and ownership
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Career opportunities both locally and globally
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
- Modern office with great view over Oslo, or do you wanna join our office in Malaga or Malta? Up to you!
- Basic Salary and Commission
Have we described your dream job and you think you have what it takes? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with motivation to why you wish to apply to this role
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible.