We are looking for a Norwegian speaking Receivebles Manager for our client's Asker office. Are you looking for a new challenge to be a part of our client's growth in the Nordic market?
The Receivables is a senior position with several direct. The Receivables Manager will be responsible for the billing, cash application and collection activities in country and will support the Finance Manager manage the integrity of the customer accounts, and delivery of all internal and external reporting. This role also ensures the Accounting practices operate within the control environment defined by the SOX framework and US GAAP accounting rules within the receivables field.
- Ensuring compliance with credit policy
- Customer credit analysis/assessments
- Collaborate with the operational teams on optimizing business processes with impact on receivables
- Continuously working on optimizing finance processes within the receivable team
- Taking a pro-active and persistent role in solving issues that has impact on receivables
- Work with KPI/metrics to communicate and improve performance in the business
- Review and ensure high quality of Finance module- and accounts reconciliations
- Review error logs from system integrations and ensure issues are resolved immediately
- Develop and maintain an efficient dunning process
- Performing analysis that serve as basis for improving performance within receivables
- Being a dedicated manager for the direct reports and support the Finance Manager in creating a working environment based on ABG’s values like diversity, ambitions, high performance, and respect for each other.
The role will require the candidate to work with several cross-border stakeholders including finance teams UK, operational teams in country as well as FP&A and EMEA finance teams.
- Billing, cash application and collections
- Monthly & Quarterly reporting to business managers in country, UK/US
- Supporting the internal and external audit
- Managing Financial Controls in team
- Manage and review reconciliations
- Assisting with ad hoc local and EMEA projects
- Outgoing VAT compliance
Qualifications / skills
- Education and/or experience within Finance with focus on Receivables
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in local language and English
- People management skills with focus on diversity in age, sex, nationality, culture etc. and understanding team/group dynamics
- Understanding change management and the challenges that can be met in larger companies
- Analytical skills
- Self-motivated and wanting to make a difference, with a track record of achievement
- 7+ years of experience in receivables accounting and customer relations
- Have worked with process optimization
- Are an experienced people manager
- Strong IT and systems knowledge with advanced Excel skills and good experience of GL systems
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.