Mercans is a technology company located in Tartu, Estonia. Their focus is on developing innovative cloud-based Payroll, HR and Recruitment software solutions. They work closely with their parent company Mercans, a leading payroll and recruitment outsourcing services provider in the Middle East and North Africa region with clients like Uber, Adidas, WikiMedia, Harvard University, IKEA, Mazda, AirBus, McLaren and others.
Their main product is HR blizz. HR blizz is a web-based Payroll & HR system aimed at all level enterprises all over the world. Mercans goal is to make a payroll and HR system that just works – without the user having to be an expert on taxation and finance. The office in Tartu is modern, staff are friendly, and they enjoy daily matches of FIFA on the PS4 during our breaks after working hard. Mercans is centrally located, so everything is at a close distance. They enjoy going out for lunch as a team to socialize and talk about non-work related stuff. Did we mention they have an awesome coffee machine and a pet friendly office?
Your role as Product Team Lead
- We are looking for an experienced Product Team Lead. In this role you will be managing Mercans’ product team and our software product through all phases of its life cycle. Your responsibilities include defining the product vision and working closely with our teams to deliver a winning product.
- Location - Tartu, Estonia or remote
- Relocation support
- Full time
- Salary: €3000 - 4000 (gross)
What will you be doing?
- Lead and grow a team of product managers and business analytics with a focus on quality;
- Be responsible for driving product strategy, managing and mentoring other product managers
- Gather input from our shareholders and ensure solutions implementation regarding our long-term vision and global scope;
- Conceptualizing new features for development, based on customer awareness and/or research;
- Contributing to the strategic and operational planning for the production team;
- Facilitate meetings and workshops that drive collaboration, prioritization and most of all, maximize impact through good decision-making
- Understanding market trends and technology advancements and incorporating knowledge into product plans;
What do we expect from you?
- Previous experience as an IT product manager or Product Team Lead with a minimum 2 year experience;
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle;
- Solid technical background with understanding and / or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to go extra mile to get the job done;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English language.
- Growth mentality: You are passionate about what you do and eager to learn and grow with us. You are always ready to explore new approaches, new technologies, and ideas from other members of the team.
What Mercans offers
- Full time job, with paid lunch hour
- A say in what you do and how you do it
- Possibility to work on demanding yet rewarding projects
- Possibility to improve your skills in a supportive team environment
- Flexible working hours
- Team events
- Market competitive salary
- Mental and physical health benefits, such as health days and sports allowance
- Modern office at the center of Tartu
Is this the perfect opportunity for you? Send your application today as we interview continuously.