Our client is one of Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. Technology development is conducted in Sweden, while operations are based in Malta. Our client offers casino, live casino and sports betting, and operates two global and scalable brands.
- Plan and execute campaigns across social media channels.
- Daily optimisation of paid campaigns to reach group KPI’s and targets.
- Develop forecasts and strategies to optimize the competitive position and increase performance within Paid Social.
- Identifying new opportunities of growth across various markets and social media channels.
- Regular analysis and performance reporting to main stakeholders.
- Provide recommendations and data-driven suggestions to Country Managers.
- Work closely with other members of the Central Marketing team including Display, SEO, APP, PPC and Production teams.
- Ensure that the technical infrastructure is in place to provide optimal tracking and reporting
- Drive strategies as well as guide data-driven tactical decisions in close to real time
- Responsible for monitoring, supporting and training junior staff within the company to a high standard
- Provide senior-level support around marketing strategies and tactical execution
- Part of the senior discipline team that develops and executes key projects across the group
- Proactively maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies for social marketing in the organization and apply in the business where applicable
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role, ideally within the gaming industry
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook Business Manager
- Facebook Blueprint Certification is a plus but not required
- Experience with Twitter and SnapChat platforms is a plus
- Strong analytical mindset and focus on performance
- Ability to work in a target-driven and fast-past environment
- You are highly proactive, well-organized and analytical