- Posted 11 January 2022
- Helene Bellos
Do you have experience as a recruiter and looking for a new opportunity to work with international positions and develop your own career towards specialist recruitment? Are you passionate about what you do and bring a high work ethic and strong client relationship skills? Then you might be our next Specialist Recruiter!
We are looking for a skilled and talented Nordic-speaking Specialist Recruiter with strong industry knowledge to join our fast-growing recruitment agency.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
We are a culture-driven organization driven by our values:
TOP-CLASS PERFORMANCE - We aim to be the best in the world at what we do
GLOBAL NETWORK - We are an international community connecting people worldwide
ALWAYS ADAPTING - We are flexible and evolve with the economy
CLIENT PARTNERSHIP - We seek to create value together with our clients
COMMON SUCCESS - Our ambition is to reach win-win-win solutions
PASSION - We love what we do — connecting people to life-changing opportunities!
We are a young company with fantastic, continuous organic growth and a unique culture built on trust, honesty and setting clear expectations.
You as a candidate
- You are looking for an international career
- You work hard to achieve good results and you put in the time it takes to get success
- You have a track-record of good client and candidate feedback on your previous recruits
- You take pride in what you do and achieve high results by working efficiently and structured
- You know how to hunt and search for talented candidates, and you always find a way to succeed no matter how difficult a task may seem
- You focus on details and know how to ask the right questions and prompt the candidate to talk about their achievements
- You are a natural communicator and like to have many things going on at once
What is your role?
As a Specialist Recruiter, your tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Being responsible for your own recruitment projects with existing clients
- Working primarily with specialist positions (middle- to upper-management roles) and keep close relationship to the responsible Hiring Managers for each company
- Ensure weekly goals, budgets and KPIs are being reached and that daily processes are running smoothly
- Using your creativity and skills to create eye-catching and informative job adverts
- Actively networking and headhunting proactively to source candidates using various portals and tools
- Taking full advantage of Social Media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates
- Interviewing over phone, Skype and face-to-face
- Creating tailor-made summary and presentations of each relevant profile/candidate for the client
- Match-making and building stronger relationships with candidates and clients
- Continuously working with time-management skills to create your own structure and success
- Fluent in at least one Nordic language
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 1-2 years experience from recruitment - preferably within IT, Finance, sales or marketing
- A good judge of character with strong skills in relationship building
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A strong communicator that knows how to handle different kind of personalities and adapt quickly
- Work efficiently and structured with the ability to multi-task
- The ambition to work with international specialist recruitment and develop in this field
- Adaptable and solution-oriented mindset
- Goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- Self-driven and able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
- Education within HR, sales, business or similar is a plus, but not mandatory
Why join us?
- A great onboarding process and continuous training
- Possibility to work in Oslo, Lisbon, Malaga, Tallinn or remotely
- Opportunity to create your own career in international recruitment
- Good work environment where we take our job seriously while having fun doing it!
- Regular company-sponsored team events and outings
- Business travels to our clients all over the world internationally
- Unique international culture with great colleagues
- Freedom at work - you create your own success and structure
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with opportunities both locally and globally
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible.