Are you a Finnish-speaking professional looking for new challenges in Lisbon, Portugal? We are looking for a Ship to Bill Analyst!
Our partner company is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing its tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações). They are looking for a Finnish-speaking Ship to Bill Analyst to work at their offices in Lisbon.
Role and responsibilities:
Work as an Individual Contributor to some of the key responsibilities from the following overall items listed below –
- Create customer accounts in SAP; perform customer pre-qualification requirements; provide customers with account information; monitor customer activation and ensure it is completed.
- Invoice Management: invoice generation, review of unbilled sales, processing of credit/debit notes and process end of month accruals, generate end of month reports.
- Cash Applications: perform assigned responsibility to apply, match, and clear all payments to appropriate accounts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor ageing items, monitor system auto-match malfunction, facilitate timely resolution of any unapplied and/or misapplied payments, and escalate as required
- Collections: Manage assigned Collections responsibilities including managing assigned AR portfolio and overdue payments as per agreed KPIs.
- Credit: Perform credit limit creation and modification activities as per defined process, release blocked orders
- Product promotion rules checking, product catalogue update, payment of MSLA kits to vendor and tracking quantity of MSLA kits
- Retail site Mystery Shopper reporting, provide administrative support to Loyalty program; Support incentive programs and special price adjustment activities
- Update Global Smart Form; Travel & Entertainment expense report review
- Support controls compliance activities; support admin activities of Record Management, Brand & Product Integrity Management, Safety, Security & Health Management reporting, Ergo reporting.
- Update and report of Loss Prevention Observations, Safe Driver Observations, and mileage/work hours in Impact tools; monitoring of POAs, data maintenance.
- Ensure all complaints/queries that cannot be resolved personally are routed to the appropriate internal or external parties for resolution.
- Attend customer calls, emails, chat and respond to requests.
- Create exceptional customer experience for the given customer segments in line with SLAs with a focus on First Contact Resolution and low customer effort.
- Adhere to TAT and accuracy, report KPI's/SLA's as per agreed timelines.
- Proofreading (European languages), basic translation, mass communication, price communication and ad-hoc requests.
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Excellent communication abilities
- Good listening and comprehension abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate, probe and understand customer issues and provide first call resolution
- Good interpersonal and issue resolution skills
- Strong collaboration and coordination skills.
Any one of the following functional experiences will be required:
- Order Management
- Accounting / AP
- Logistic Experience
- User Experience - SAP (Preferable) or any other ERP (Oracle, Siebel, PeopleSoft, SFDC etc.)
- Very good MS Office skills
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or a departmentally related field.
Relevant experience: 0-2 years
- Minimum B2/C1 level in Finnish
- B2 level in English
- Monday to Friday - 7 AM to 6 PM CET (Flexibility to work between these hours)
Interested in applying? Lisbon is a popular destination among Nordic speakers so don't wait on sending us your application! The positions are filled as soon as we find our match!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.