Since its inception in 2010, Maskineriet has created good customer relations for some of Norway's largest players in television distribution, banking and electricity. Today, there are 250 skilled salesmen in the Maskineriet, distributed at their locations in Skien, Moss and Oslo. As a Finnish-speaking Sales Consultant, you will be working as an individual contributor in the company’s Sales team in Oslo. You are going to be the first-ever Finn joining Maskineriet and you can take a big responsibility for Maskineriet’s Business actions on the Finnish market.
As a Finnish-speaking Sales Consultant, you work for the Finnish market. You will work mainly with Maskineriet’s clients in the banking industry and offer consumer loans to individuals. Also, you offer attractive deposit products and invoice purchases and loans to small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Previous Sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Native level of Finnish
- A good level of Norwegian or Swedish is preferred but not mandatory.
- A team player with strong motivation and will to learn.
- Full-time position (32,5 h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Brand new office in the city center of Oslo (5 min walk from the central railway station)
- Possibility to take a big responsibility for business actions over Finland and advance inside the company.
- Training in the beginning and continuous coaching afterward.
- Base salary with attractive commission system. The average gross salary after a commission is 32 000 – 35 000 NOK/month.
Interested? Apply now and our Finnish-speaking recruitment team will contact you.
About Us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.