We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to Berlin with a native level of Finnish. Would you like to kick off your career in the capital of Germany?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an internationally known brand when it comes to marketing and sales, known for ongoing business customer service and sales development. It requires a lot of tact and experience to establish business contacts, to develop effective sales concepts and marketing strategies to pave the way to success. The company offers you the opportunity to continuous advancement in a dynamic and innovative company. A positive working environment with a strong team spirit, great colleagues, flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes.
YOUR SCOPE OF DUTIES EXISTING CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT
- Development of your own exclusively assigned to you existing customers
- Responding to customer-specific enquiries per email and/or telephone
- Determination of prices for shipments (email)
- Calculation, sending and following up of offers
- Outbound calls providing existing customer care and support
- Working cooperation with the sales force (Account Executive)
- Complaints processing
IDENTIFICATION OF POTENTIAL NEW CUSTOMERS
- Reactivation of inactive, existing customers
- Gathering of sales potential in your sales region
- Telephonic and written contact to potential new customers in your sales region
- A completed vocational education
- Desirable: first practical experiences in sales and marketing and interest in the transport and logistic industry
- Finnish level C2, English level B2
- You stand out through your affinity for sales and marketing
- You enjoy customer contact and sales and marketing
- Target orientated thinking and acting, customer orientation and organizational skills rank among your strong points
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application and our recruitment team will reach out to you with further information!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.