Welcome to the opportunity you have always dreamed of! Living and working in Spain!
With our client in sunny Fuengirola, you will grow by making a difference. You will do it in a highly international environment and in a supportive culture where effort counts.
We are currently seeking a motivated and customer-oriented Front Office Service Advisor to join our clients' team in Fuengirola (Malaga) and begin an exciting career. In this customer-focused role, the customer support agent will be responsible for providing a top-quality customer service experience. You will work on behalf of their clients and customers across multiple different industries, which will give you a wide variety in your day-to-day work life and make a difference.
Your Tasks Include:
- Be at the forefront of the business, handling multiple inbound/outbound channels interactions to support customers located in Finland.
- Establish positive engagement with the customers, build strong relationships and demonstrate fair treatment guided by company values and culture.
- Conduct affordability assessments to fully understand each customer's financial situation and, where appropriate, set up reasonable payment plans with clear timescales.
- Maintain system notes, ensuring records of calls are entirely accurate, professional, and a true reflection of the conversation
- Reflect our clients in a positive and professional manner.
- Thrive to achieve business targets and meet individual and team KPIs.
We are looking for candidates that demonstrate:
- Native level in Finnish and high level of English (C2 level) both spoken & written.
- Additional Scandinavian languages are considered an advantage.
- Customer support experience will be considered as an advantage but is not a requirement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to showcase empathy and confidence towards a diverse customer base.
- Strong numeracy skills, efficient planning, and organizational setup in a fast-paced work capacity environment.
- Ability to learn and be adaptable to different situations.
- Service-oriented, analytical problem-solving, solution-driven mindset.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness in all situations.
- Customer-oriented with great listening and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Desire and high energy striving for excellence and quality within the business
- Advanced computer skills.
Our client offers you:
- Permanent full-time 39h employment contract.
- Market-leading remuneration package, including competitive base pay, attractive bonus scheme, private health insurance, and ticket restaurants.
- Professional growth and development opportunities in a diverse and international financial working environment.
- Onboarding and continuous training programs to develop your skillset and ensure your success.
- Modern central offices are located in Fuengirola (Malaga), near the major highway, bus stations, and 10 min walk from the central public train station.
- Work-life balance integration, social events and activities.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!
About Us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.