Financial Controller to fast-growing finance company in Malta!
- Posted 02 March 2023
- Gregory Sims
Our Finance client in Malta is looking for a Chief Accountant to join their fast-growing team!
• Enter and post all documents in the accounting system in time and in compliance with the applicable legislation and the internal rules
• Prepare and post annual financial reports, VAT, NRA, statistics, etc.
• Participates in ongoing audits and checks
• Prepare and ensure payroll and tax documents
• Prepare accounting files, records, and schedules
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Responsible for all company statutory filings and communication with local authorities and banks.
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience meeting the standards for preparing annual financial reports.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Very good computer skills (Word, Excel, outlook).
• Strong analytical, teamwork, organizational skills and proven ability to multitask.
• Experience with NetSuite system – advantage.
• Attention to details with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
• Self-motivated, positive attitude