Work as a Contract Administrator in beautiful Portugal
Our client is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon. They are now looking for a Dutch speaking Contract Administrator to join their new team in the capital.
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagin their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
You will work as an Individual Contributor in Contract Management Team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Build out contract templates per guidance from Sales organization.
- Contract creation, preparation and execution , contract termination and renewals.
- Check expiry dates and validity of tax licenses/tax exception compliance and request new licenses before expiration.
- Process disbursements towards rent/lease/commission payments and monitor contract utilization.
- Bad debt management - extraordinary pursuit, recoveries and write off
- Adhere to TAT and accuracy , report out daily performance and update all performance logs and Report KPI's/SLA's as per agreed timelines
- Perform assigned activities as per defined timelines and accuracy parameters of the process
- Ability to identify or propose new ideas towards process improvements
Who are you?
- Fluent Dutch and intermediate written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with customers, understand and resolve issues
- Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Should have basic understandings of overall F&A or OTC cycle
- Should have Work experience in Contract Management preferably in Oil and Gas Industry
- Prior experience with SAP (including invoicing, contracts, workflows) and Express Wizard (Icertis)
- Good MS Office skills
- Preferable: Working experience with Zendesk and Seibel CRM
- Preferable : Masters or Bachelors degree in Finance or accounting
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
Are you looking for your next career step in Lisbon and you fit in the role description above? Send your English CV to email@example.com