Do you have previous iGaming experience? REMOTE Norwegian Customer Support agent to new iGaming company!
- Posted 21 November 2022
- Gregory Sims
Are you a Norwegian speaker with previous iGaming experience? Keep reading for this Remote possibility!
With over 400 employees internationally and a strong presence in the iGaming sector cultivated through years of experience, our client provides a full range of iGaming services and products to enable their partners to reach new heights.
Through innovation and technology, they cover both Casino and Sports verticals through their gaming platform, including a variety of payment solutions, risk control systems, CRM and marketing tools.
On top of the technology, they also cover managed services for various markets, VIP management, Business Intelligence, Bonus systems and 24x7 multilingual customer support.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
• Provide high quality technical help desk and customer support via e-mail, live-chat, and phone
• Transfer accurate information to customers with quality service and customer satisfaction
• Dedicated to resolving customers’ issues or problems
• Handle customer complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Work with different marketing campaigns and make proactive calls to customers.
• Confident and ambitious on sales
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
• Achieve targets and goals given by team leaders, management or any party that was approved to give such
• Attend team/company meetings
• Suitable for flexible working hours
• Being able to work on a busy schedule
• Proven experience of delivering customer excellence
• Outstanding verbal and written language skills in English and Norwegian
• Competence with MS Word and MS Excel as well as general use of MS Windows
• Multi-tasking ability
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Analytical thinker and comfortable with intragroup / intergroup communication, sensitive with time management and high motivation
• Ability to solve problems, initiative and resourceful
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relations
• Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
• Food vouchers, Multisport card, Health insurance
• Snacks and drinks in the office
• 25 days of vacation
• Bonus for employee referral
• Training by team leaders with great experience
• The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
• Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 60 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.