- Posted 09 January 2023
- LocationBrøndby Kommune
- DisciplineFinance & Banking
- Merete Frederiksen
We are looking for a Danish-speaking Team Leader within Accounting & Payroll to Brøndby, Copenhagen
We are recruiting for this position on behalf of our client, and are looking for an experienced individual to take the team of accountants far. Leading this team will bring your payroll and leadership skills with you to help further this team’s growth and development, all with a focus on the quality of service encouraged by our client.
What they need from you:
- Fluent level of Danish
- Strong communication level of English (B2+)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Success Factors/Lessor/Microsoft Dynamics'
- Hands on experience/understanding of accounting/HR systems
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience with accounting activities includes Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, Stock Management and Payroll streams
- 3-4 years of supervisory/ managerial experience having led/managed a team in meeting/exceeding agreed SOW commitments including continuous improvements to enable/deliver productivity commitments
- Identifying and eliminating any roadblocks to accuracy, productivity, and quality along with fulfilling SLAs / KPI's commitments
- Preparation of Operational reports plus coordinate with customer stakeholders as per agreed cadence calendar
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload amongst the team members
- Work closely with competency & Quality team in identification and implementation of improvement ideas and Quality framework & controls
- Drive & high self-motivation to drive needed outcomes along with ability to work independently
- Understanding of segregation of duties and internal audit requirements
- Overall Team management including supporting the team to facilitate training and knowledge enhancement sessions as required to ensure seamless delivery of services
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving, analytical, and technical abilities
- Drive Governance calls with various internal and external stakeholders
- Establish close working relationships with Line Manager and relevant stakeholders to understand business objectives and requirements to assist in the timely delivery of solutions
- Escalations to Line Manager/Supervisor at appropriate times and keep them updated on operational aspects
- Proficient in MS Office: Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- The modelling of professional, ethical and collaborative behaviours, including dealing effectively with conflicting expectations and resistance
What they offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Multicultural environment
- Chance to be part of a growing organization and develop your career
- Private health insurance
- Cafeteria benefits
Do you have experience in a similar role and are looking to take the next step in your career? Apply by submitting your CV today and one of our recruiters will contact you.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.