Are you looking for an ambitious, fast-growing, and international organization where you can use your sales talent optimally? Do you feel at home in an energetic environment and do you never miss a commercial opportunity? Do you also speak fluent Danish? Then this is THE job you are looking for! We are looking for a Sales Consultant with Danish to be a part of Medisol BV in Vlissingen!
Medisol helps customers by providing expert advice, exploring the market to find new commercial opportunities, and, together with their team, develops marketing-related ideas to put Medisol on the map. Additionally, you will also be helping to achieve their “Saving Lives” mission! Does this sound like a dream job to you? Then read on quickly…
Due to continuing growth, Medisol BV is looking for a Sales Consultant for their Danish market and for their enthusiastic Nordic team!
We are Medisol. The online AED supplier of Europe. With AEDs people’s lives are saved every day. Medisol is the market leader and one of the fastest growing companies in The Netherlands. We are proud of that! We find it important to make a difference, and we do this by selling our products in 20 webshops in 17 different countries in Europe. More information about our dynamic and international company can be found at www.medisol.nl!
What will you be doing?
As a Sales Consultant, you will be working in the Nordics Sales Team, consisting of mainly native speakers from Europe's Nordic countries. You will be responsible for the sales of their products in Denmark. The products include AEDs, resuscitation dolls, and related items.
Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the entire sales process from A to Z. You are involved in making and receiving quotations, and you are busy entering orders into the system. You will also answer questions by mail or phone and you will take care of the after-sales process. In this role, you will also actively look for new opportunities in the market to further expand the market position in Denmark. From maintaining and expanding existing relationships to bringing in new business – you do it all!
Thanks to your knowledge of the products, you always know how to give customers the best advice and thus, build long-term relationships. To increase visibility in Denmark, you will also be regularly engaged in marketing-related tasks. This includes keeping the website up-to-date and posting various, relevant content on their Social Media. You will do this mostly in collaboration with the professional marketing team!
What does Medisol offer you?
- Salary between €2.000,- and €3.700,- gross per month based on 40 hours, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- Modern pension plan through BrandNewDay;
- Space for own input, creativity, and autonomy;
- Possibility to work partly (20% of the time) from home;
- A nice working environment in a young, positive and driven team of colleagues in Vlissingen;
- The best Friday afternoon drinks, great company parties, and an informal atmosphere;
- A chance to actively contribute from your role to our “Saving Lives” mission - by 2030 everyone worldwide will have an AED at their disposal within 6 minutes!
What do we expect from you?
- You are looking for a full-time role and want a career in sales;
- Experience in e-commerce or in a similar job in sales is beneficial;
- There is no "I" in Team at Medisol. You are a real team player, but you are also capable of working independently;
- Excellent command of the Danish language, both written and spoken, and good command of the English language;
- Enthusiasm, independence, creativity, and commitment to further develop their sales;
- Good communication skills to strengthen their existing customer relationships and create new ones.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.