Our client is a global provider of software localisation, translation, QA and data analysis to the multinational IT sector. We provide market leading solutions to our clients with the core objective of helping them to expand and grow their business in the personalized and data driven age. We are looking for a Danish Speaking QA Localisation Tester for our clients office in Cork!
About our client:
Established in 1997 by two expert Engineers, our bespoke services have allowed us to grow to over 300 employees around the world and become a trusted partner with our clients. Why? Because we work with excellent people!
About the role:
The European Software Localisation Quality Assurance team is responsible for designing, implementing and executing both automated and manual test plans in an effort to assure the quality of our client’s wide variety of software products. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that meet the description below.
- Perform manual localisation testing on software, print documents, help and hardware items.
- Reporting issues found by using internal tools, providing pertinent information and suggestions and following the solution process to its completion.
- Analysing international functionality issues.
- Working cross-functional with international software QA centers, engineering teams, translators and project managers in an effort to ensure delivery of world-class products to international markets.
- Any other duties as required.
Depending on experience and skills, duties might also include:
- Designing, implementing and organising manual test plans.
- Creating, maintaining and carrying out automated test procedures.
- Identifying areas of improvement in existing tools and processes, and addressing issues with innovative solutions.
- Native in the Danish language.
- Deep knowledge of linguistics.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full working proficiency of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Excellent team player.
- Self-driven, flexibility to work on multiple projects and with various types of deadlines.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A person who enjoys breaking the software in order to make it better.
- Power users of mobile products (hardware and software).
- Experience in software localisation/internationalisation.
- Strong programming and technical skills.
Bonus points for:
- Project management experience.
- Real world Software Engineering experience.
- Pro Apps or multimedia software experience, server software or other type of software experts.
- Experience in macOS and/or iOS software development with Xcode.
- Experience in coding software test automation in technologies like Swift, ObjC, Python and Ruby or other programming languages
- A strong background in UNIX.
- Ability to carry out technical software reviews to assess automation opportunities.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering, or equivalent experience.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.