Insurance Customer Service Agent with Nordic language, Prague, Czech Republic
This will be your future team:
You will become a part of a large group of interesting and open-minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience. The environment here is very Cosmopolitan - your colleagues will be from all over the globe! Our Accenture world is full of changes and new things, so we are always ready to support our colleagues when needed - our open office space makes this communication much easier and efficient. We need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations, which can be a challenge. Yet, it is precisely this adaptability that gives us an opportunity to develop and makes our life here more exciting!
This will be your future role:
Insurance Customer Service Agent is responsible for managing the whole insurance customer service lifecycle-from the moment of the initial customer contact until final resolution The role incorporates investigating the circumstances around the insurance transaction, making relevant decisions, while simultaneously liaising with different stakeholders. The position provides opportunities for applying your analytical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills. Previous insurance experience is not required but a plus. Extensive internal trainings ensure we internally build and develop a next generation of insurance experts.
- Serving as first point of contact for the customer.
- Handling and resolving customer transactions as per internal company procedures.
- Investigating the details around customer transactions by identifying and requesting relevant information from various parties.
- Making final decisions about resolution of customer transactions.
- Communicating with customers and other parties (i.e. brokers, claimants, third parties), ensuring timely information is provided to all of them.
- Gathering and storing loss data according to internal compliance regulations.
- Taking pro active steps to effectively meet customer expectations by demonstrating high quality, professionalism, and accuracy.
- Fostering a culture of cooperation between team members to ensure high professional standards and positive atmosphere.
This is what you already have:
- Excellent knowledge of Danish and English language.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize own tasks effectively.
- Team-work capabilities-knowledge sharing, providing/seeking guidance and advice when needed.
- General computer literacy-MS Office.
- Work experience in customer service is preferred but not essential.
What we offer:
- Position in one of the world's leading global companies
- Professional growth based on performance Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits - 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
- Relocation package (Flight ticket, help with accommodation for the first month + additional bonus after every 6th month of employment)
This is what we do in Accenture:
We solve our clients' toughest challenges by providing services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations, We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world in over 120 countries.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes and delivers everything-as-a-service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise, The future is now - are you up for joining the team?
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.