Work as a Danish speaking Customer Support Agent in Berlin!
Do you love to provide great service to customers? Then we might have the perfect job opportunity for you!
About your role: You will perform exciting challenging tasks in an innovative work environment. After a comprehensive onboarding, you will assist our customers via phone and email. You will provide concise, solution-oriented support to our customers
- Fluency in Danish and professional fluency (B2) in either German or English
- Flexibility and good team spirit
- You have experience in technical support/ technical field
- Reliability and good problem-solving skills
- You live in Berlin
- 40h/week contract, with rotative working hours 24/7. The contract is Monday to Sunday so sometimes you will have to work on the weekends
- Salary higher than average for similar positions + bonus for night and Sunday shift, as well as performance bonus.
- A multicultural and international working environment
- To take part in a new and exciting department, with great opportunities to grow your career
- Thorough initial training and continued personal coaching
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation in the outsourcing industry
- Relocation support
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities to grow and develop
- Fully paid intensive induction period and training from the outset
- Capital formation savings payments
- Several company-related benefits including a discounted public transportation ticket
Interested in developing your career in Berlin? Apply by submitting your English CV today, and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.