- Posted 10 May 2021
- Job type Permanent
- Enida Kapetanovic
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer & relationship focused individual, with great attitude and work ethic. Our client is a leading European player in the leisure gift market offering over 180,000 unique experiences to create unforgettable memories. The company's operations department is a multicultural and fast paced environment so if this sounds like your kind of workplace, you might be the perfect fit. You will be the face of the company towards danish customers & partners, delivering best in class service via phone, email, chat and social media.
About the role:
As a customer service agent you will also be focused on strengthening our B2B partnerships base by supporting them in the their daily business including partner onboarding, support of the use of process and tools and generally ensuring that partners are in a position to work easily and efficiently with the company. The ideal candidate should have a great attitude and work ethic to join our growing, fun and dynamic company, situated in the heart of Lisbon.
- Support the customer and work on upsell during exchange and order process.
- Effectively manage incoming contacts from customers & partners by any channel: phone, e-mail, chat, social media.
- Provide a professional service to support customer & partners to be more self-efficient.
- Record specific details of customer & partner contacts & ensure actions taken on each and every case.
- Research answers or solutions as needed within our policies & help to identify improvement areas.
- Effective complaint handling to meet instant satisfaction.
- Ensure Partners are aware of the latest innovations as a means to driving partner engagement and satisfaction.
- Keep the schedule adherence to a tee to support the colleagues and customers to your best ability.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies and process.
- Work effectively with the team to deliver and exceed KPI’s for quality and quantity & to support brand development.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written - in English (at ease on the phone)
- Proficient communication skills – verbal and written - in Danish.
- Recent Customer Service experience (in a contact centre environment preferably) or B2B support experience
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Detail orientated
- Customer, partner and solution oriented with a professional approach
- Enthusiastic, logical, proactive, curious, flexible and positive attitude
- Ability to exercise independent judgment on situations
- Ability to understanding complex information and processes
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle calls, emails, social media or webchats and take notes at the same time
- Team player with ability to build and maintain relationships both internal & external
- Motivated by your own and also team performance in a very number driven environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fast/Good typing skills
- Experience in Salesforce use or other similar CRM software
- Being able to multitask and navigate through several systems at the same time
Are you the one we are looking for? Please reach out to me by forwarding your CV to : Enida@nordicjobsworldwide.com
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.