- Posted 01 March 2022
- Agnes Kristoffersen
Do you have a passion for Sport or Casino and would like to take the next step in your career?
Our vision is to be the world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experience for our customers, revolutionising the gambling space as we go. We're home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands, and with a focus on sustainability and growth, we will transform our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
The role in a nutshell:
In this role, you’ll be responsible for proposing and executing the CRM campaigns for our brands on the Danish market. You’ll be writing copy, creating images, building landing pages, creating target groups and sending communications to hundreds of thousands of customers about Sports, Casino and Poker every single week.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for proposing CRM & promotional activities. Ideation and creative thinking required as promotions and campaigns must increase customer satisfaction and engagement
- Writes copy in Danish and English for our communications, banners and landing pages for our Sports, Casino, Poker and general communications
- Create images in our image/banner creation tools such as Kitroom, Bannerflow and Spirable
- Whenever required, brief and align with our MarCom teams for image requirements
- Set up promotions in our internal tools such as EDS, PAT and Backoffice
- Create landing pages, banners, pop ups and emails/sms/push notifications
- Writes T&Cs (based on templates) for our promotions
- Translates copy for Acquisition, CRM Cycles and other stakeholders
- Ensures CS queries get handled with in a timely manner for the best customer experience
- Makes process improvements to drive greater efficiency. Ensures SLAs are adhered to
- Cross functional team collaboration and stakeholder management (e.g. work closely with trading, BI & analytics, VIP, creative teams etc.)
- Report on KPI performance in Denmark
What need from you:
- Strong analytical skills and process orientation
- Educational (Bachelor or Master) in Marketing or Business Management
- Nature of the work requires deep understanding of CRM promotions and tool mechanics, creative thinking to generate concepts, and analytical thinking to assess and optimise activities to drive commercial impact
- Danish at native speaker level and a good understanding of Danish culture
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
- At least 1-year experience in a CRM role
- Experience working with Optimove, ExactTarget, Salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Experience within the online gaming industry
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, where we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries, for the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.