Do you want to work remotely in Lisbon, and are you a Danish Speaking candidate with great interest in IT and content? Then you may be the one our client is looking for!
Our partner is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing its tech footprint in Lisbon.
They are a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centres, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside our client who is a global news publisher. As a Content Reviewer you will be responsible for the day to day management of potentially sensitive internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of internet users. As a reviewer you will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of our client’s news site. Content Reviewers will be responsible for optimal quality and productivity levels.
- Responsible for evaluating comments posted on the website in conjunction with client policy
- Visually navigate and review text based comments and user profiles
- Moderate and escalate violations of client policies using internal tools
- Maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review
- Achieve weekly productivity deliverables as part of daily workflow
- Balance priorities of daily workflow tasks in line with client needs
- You may be required from time to time to support different workflows/products/markets
Qualifications & Experience:
- Fluency in written and spoken Danish and the required language for this role is essential
- Experience navigating internet websites including social media, commercial websites etc.
- Broad knowledge of current national and international political, historical and social news.
- Comfortable with reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Can remain positive during challenging assignments
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate IT skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
Required Language Thresholds:
- Target language Danish (C2: Native-Level Fluency)
- English (B2: Independent User Level)
- Solutions Orientated
- Organisational commitment
- Customer Focus
- Organisation & Planning
- Results Orientated
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving & Information Gathering
- Resilience & Adaptability
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.