We are looking for a Danish speaking Administrator of Finance for our client in Amsterdam
Our client has its European headquarters in Amsterdam and it was established as a subsidiary of the HQ in Japan in 1992. They have a turnover of approximately €80 million and the organisation has 3 main divisions:
Sales division: Sales & marketing, sales administration & customer service
New Business development division: Export management, new branches, chain account and product planning.
Planning & control division: Finance & accounting, HR & general affairs, business control & IT and logistics.
The European region consists of HQ in Amsterdam and 8 branch offices in EMEA (Benelux, Scandinavia, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and Middle East). The culture of our client can be described as traditional Japanese with high expectations on continuous profitable growth and a building a strong control environment. The team in Amsterdam is very international with colleagues from Japan, Europe and other Regions of the world. Their employees are very passionate and committed and jointly aiming to lift the organization to the next level and further professionalize all areas of the business. A proactive mindset and willingness to advise the board of management is highly valued.
Danish speaking Administrator Finance
The Administrator Finance performs a broad range of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. Your responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements (cash posting). Process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts. A successful accounting clerk should be familiar with all accounting procedures and be savvy with numbers. The Administrator Finance will ensure that the company’s daily accounting tasks are executed in a timely, effective, and accurate way.
Main responsibilities and deliverables
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Monitoring AR and AP including credit limits
- Daily invoicing to customers
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Position in the Organization
- Reporting line: The position will report directly to the Supervisor Finance - Branch Accountant based in Amsterdam. The reporting line might be changed depending on the organizational needs.
- Geographical Scope: Geographical scope of the role is EMENA, however, depending on the organizational requirements special focus on specific regions or countries might be agreed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Associate degree or relevant certification is a plus
- Danish and English are required
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases, and accounting software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX12
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized and deadlines awareness
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.