- Posted 03 August 2022
- Discipline Travel and Tourism
- Sarah Bartens
Our client are growing! Do you want to be apart of our development and help our client in the travel industry? They are looking for people with work-experience in customer service and speaks fluent Danish to join our team of travel consultants in Helsingborg!
The company is a global leadning company with over 240,000 employees working in 40+ countries all around the world. Their customers and clients are well-known brands globally and their success is thanks to their people who interact with the customers every year. The company invests in positive and motivating people in their team who are keen to learn from the business, to develop their career and advance within the company.
In the role as a Danish Customer Support for Travels, you must:
- handle incoming calls from private customers in Denmark
- actively listen and answer questions based on the customer's needs, as well as give advice and upsell our campaigns and activities.
- create a strong customer relationship by delivering effective solutions based on sustainability and profitability.
- be an expert in planning, producing and maximizing sales opportunities on every call.
- provide correct information regarding prices, products and bookings of luggage and travel destinations.
- documents all processes correctly in our client's computer system.
- Speaks fluent Danish on C1-level
- Has a high school diploma or equivalent
- Has previously worked with customer service, hospitality or sales.
- You are an expert at listening and communicating through telephone and e-mail.
- Good computer skills such as navigate and register within computer systems.
- Skilled in multi-tasking, as well as the ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changes.
- Stress resistant and able to defuse heated situations with upset customers and deliver constructive solutions.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Can rotate shifts if needed and be on time!
- Paid training for New Hires
- The chance to be involved right from the start with a brand new fantastic team!
- Offers 25 days of annual paid vacation, wellness and other outstanding employee benefits, incl. a pension system.
- Close to the central station in Helsingborg.
- International connections that offer the opportunity to join campaigns to work abroad within Concentrix.
- Great extent of culture within an open and colorful work environment
- Lunch restaurant in the building.
- Participate in our activities such as barbeques and fun internal competitions with prizes.
Are you interested?
Send your application today!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.