We are looking for a 2nd Line Support agent to join a team in Malta to help improve the customer experience of a client's online casinos!
Our client is a young and small technology company founded in 2019 providing a fully managed online casino platform solution to licensed casino operators. They offer a scalable, flexible, modular and robust online casino platform serving gaming operators who wish to have full control over their online gaming brand.
- Handling cases escalated from 1st-line support
- Build relations with game providers and other departments to resolve customers’ queries and issues
- Escalating issues to Operations Team and third-party payment and game providers
- Be point of contact for 1st-line support when they need assistance
- Guiding and educating 1st-line support to make sure they are proactively solving cases
- Work together with Payments Team to solve problems regarding customers queries
- Work together Operations Team to solve problems and improve current systems
- Understanding and following procedures for the Customer Support department and reporting any abnormality to the closest manager
Skills & Experience
- Fluent level of English language
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer service role, ideally within the iGaming industry;
- Experience in working with different back offices and online tools
- Good understanding of the online casino industry
- Good communication and people skills
- Ability to listen and come up with solutions to customers problems
- Excellent computer skills and eye for the detail
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Able to handle pressure
- Be flexible when it comes to working hours
- Experience in being the point of contact for different types of escalations will be considered an advantage
- Training/coaching experience will be considered an advantage
- Flexible working hours with core hours at the office (Monday-Friday with occassional weekend work for a few hours might be applicable). No night shifts.
- Smaller company - flat and flexible organisation
- Central office location in Malta
- €500 Wellness allowance
- Relocation support when moving from abroad
- Educational courses and conferences paid by the company
- + other team and company events that happen on a regular basis
If you would be interested in helping our client shaping up their 2nd line support, as well as having the chance to grow with them, then this job is for you! Apply at your earliest convenience by sending your English CV to email@example.com
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.