Swedish-speaking VIP Manager to iGaming client in Cyprus!
- Posted 04 August 2021
- Contact NameAga Loughran
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with their customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, and actively seek new sales opportunities. Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers. If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, our client would like to meet you!
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Generate sales leads
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
• Promoting a “Safer Gaming” philosophy.
• Staying UpToDate on rules, processes, and licensing needs.
• Go above and beyond when engaging customer
What our client is looking for:
• English + Swedish fluency
• Proven customer service experience handling VIP Clients
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Strong communication/public relations along with active listening skills required.
• Customer orientation and the ability to adapt and respond to diverse sorts of characters
• Proficiency working on computers and touch typing are required
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Accountability and conscientiousness
What's in it for YOU?
• Excellent work environment
• Attractive salary package
• Monthly incentive Bonus
• Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
• Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
• Options to enroll in Company's medical insurance plan
• Possibilities to enroll in Company's pension plan
• Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
• A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.
• Flights, transportation, and free accommodation for 2 weeks
• Monthly rent allowance
• Medical insurance
• Our client will help you with all practical matters such as finding suitable housing to get you a great start in Cyprus!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.