- Posted 4. elokuuta 2021 03.45
- Aga Loughran
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with their customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, and actively seek new sales opportunities. Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers. If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, our client would like to meet you!
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Generate sales leads
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
• Promoting a “Safer Gaming” philosophy.
• Staying UpToDate on rules, processes, and licensing needs.
• Go above and beyond when engaging customer
What our client is looking for:
• English + Swedish fluency
• Proven customer service experience handling VIP Clients
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Strong communication/public relations along with active listening skills required.
• Customer orientation and the ability to adapt and respond to diverse sorts of characters
• Proficiency working on computers and touch typing are required
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Accountability and conscientiousness
What's in it for YOU?
• Excellent work environment
• Attractive salary package
• Monthly incentive Bonus
• Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
• Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
• Options to enroll in Company's medical insurance plan
• Possibilities to enroll in Company's pension plan
• Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
• A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.
• Flights, transportation, and free accommodation for 2 weeks
• Monthly rent allowance
• Medical insurance
• Our client will help you with all practical matters such as finding suitable housing to get you a great start in Cyprus!