The role of Legal Counsel will be varied, and you will thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will work closely with different stakeholders and with management to ensure the company is compliant with various regulations that impact the company’s operations together with ongoing analysis of all aspects relating licenses and all upcoming changes and other Jurisdictions as required.
- Managing and supervising the drafting, negotiating, and reviewing process of commercial contracts (NDAs, Service Agreement, PSP Agreements, Consultancy Agreements, Marketing Agreements) with a multi-jurisdictional scope, such as B2B and B2C including with suppliers and other business partners.
- Managing pre-litigation and litigation cases involving iGaming Customers and Third-Party Providers on multiple jurisdictions and at the occurrence liaise with external Attorneys.
- Handling and managing Corporate matters involving the company group, such as restructuring, Increasing -Transferring of Shares (M&A).
- Managing and supervising the entire DD process (KYC/KYB) the company is subject to, needed to establish and maintain the business relationship with Third-Party Providers / Financial Institutions, Regulators and Clients.
- Managing and monitoring the Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs) Process and work closely with the Company DPO on advising the Business on GDPR related matters.
- Advising and cooperate with other departments regarding Contracts issues, players Disputes, Management of projects on different areas of the business.
- Managing projects involving the legal team as Contract lifecycle management (CLM), improvement of Communication channels, Tasks and activities reporting, Legal Expenses monitoring, drafting and presentations of internal policies and procedures needed to grant and constantly enhance the functioning of the legal department.
- Close cooperating with the Compliance Team along the process of making applications to relevant regulators, license and compliance reporting, auditing.
- Ongoing monitoring of National, European, and International legal and regulatory developments related to the Gambling industry and other affine areas.
- Supporting and reporting to the Chief Legal & Compliance Officer
Skills & Experience Required
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a top law firm (Experience within the igaming industry would be a bonus)
- Holder of a Law Degree, LLM preferred.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal. Other languages a bonus.
- Smart, motivated individual with the ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in dealing with regulators will be considered an asset.
- Able to build and maintain excellent relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills
- Success driven and focused
Are you the one for this role? Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for next step in the process