We are looking for a talented Latvian-speaking Customer Support Trainer to be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions, as also measuring the efficiency of each training process and improve metrics.
As a Trainer in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Create, deliver and conclude trainings for new hires
- Develop continuous trainings for teams based on requirements
- Conducts scenario & role play based sessions for new and current customer advisors
- Observes targets and collect feedback for training purposes
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans for the team
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Conduct orientation sessions
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes in the market and trends
- Stays informed about client processes, trends and strategy, as to recommends programs, trainings changes where appropriate
You will need:
- Native Latvian verbal and written communication skills (C2)
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills (C1)
- Ability to travel for training purposes
- Good organization / time management skills
- Strong communication and very good listening skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
- Effective management of time
- Ability to provide feedback in a positive, objective and supportive manner
- Able to effectively use Microsoft applications (i.e.: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook etc)
- Ability to work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to solve problems and offer suggestions
- Coaching skills
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
- Ready to relocate to Athens, Greece with relocation package
Education and experience
- Essential minimum of 6 months call center experience
- Previous teaching or coaching/training experience would be an advantage
Our client in Greece is a company of 4,800+ employees from over 90 countries. They work hard but also know that a happy employee is a productive employee. For re-charging, new experiences and adventures, Athens is a city that stands out. So, join them and invest in your growth!
They provide solutions to their clients’ customers via phone, chat, email and social media. As a global CX leader, they deliver 3.5 million unique experiences every day for 400+ clients through business process outsourcing (BPO), digital CX, training and talent management and CX consulting and analytics.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.