- Posted 12 July 2023
- Discipline BPO
- Peppiina Santala
Why join us
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for a Solution Area Specialist –Finnish Market to join our client´s exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
-Full-time contract, 39 hours/week: Monday - Friday from 09:00 to 18:00
-Competitive salary and performance bonus
-Great office location in Malaga
-Friends hunting (referral) bonus
-Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
-Career development program and specialized courses
-Opportunities for a career abroad through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Secure new customer wins for Microsoft Cloud: Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Sales Agent and Partner Connection Manager
- Present Microsoft’s Cloud value propositions and differentiation that align to customer’s business objectives and IT initiatives based on expertise in solution selling techniques and selling cloud-based solutions
- Provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios
- Increase technical acumen delivering innovative ideas to accelerate customer success in the cloud.
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences
- Audit and confirm implementation requirements and pricing calculations as required, so that the customer receives an accurate projection of anticipated costs in new services sought
- Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers over Teams
- Execute quick technical feasibility assessments and proposal developments for the customers identified solutions
- Develop a Level 300 knowledge of Microsoft’s Cloud offerings and leverage all training resources. To enter the role, a minimum of Fundamentals certification is required, L200 certification is preferred
- Act as the key technical contact for the SMB Vendor Tele team with potential customers
- Conduct group and one-on-one trainings across the Center on subjects of expertise
- Meet and exceed team-level monthly, quarterly and annual targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as operational metrics
- Constantly research and educate self with the newest developments in cloud capabilities and pricing for both Microsoft and competitor
We’ll be a great match if you:
- 3-6+ years of technology related sales or business development experience; Experience working within a technical sales or presales environment preferred.
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for productivity and communications solutions required
- Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred
- Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning
- Experience with cloud-based productivity, collaboration and communications solution designs, migrations and management of technology
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends. Minimum Fundamentals certification is required upon entering to the role, L200 certification is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred. Major or minor in computer science, mathematics or engineering. Experience in one of these relevant fields is a bonus: computer science, mathematics or engineering.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Takes initiative to independently grow technical knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer facing role
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment
- Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world.
- Language skills:
- English: Intermediate or Fluent (verbal and written)
- Supported market: Fluent or Native (verbal and written)
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Our Client is dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
Who is the employer?
Our Client is a people-first company and a global leader in the BPO industry. With more than 100 nationalities, they one of the main multilingual centers of the Group. The company focus on creating memorable customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. They enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human.
Are you interested in applying or hearing more? Submit your application and our Finnish team will contact you!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.