Back to jobs
- Posted 25 January 2024
- Discipline iGaming
- Johanna Kivimäki
We are looking for Customer Service Specialists to act as front liners in analysing customer needs and providing technical support for the external Customer Support department.
What will I be doing?
- Provide support to CS employees in order to solve customers’ queries;
- Build relationships with game providers and other departments in order to solve customers queries and issues;
- Keep track of issues faced by customers;
- Propose improvements in order to avoid the interruption of play and increase the overall customer experience;
- Provide ongoing support, refreshment/follow-up/quality analysis to all CS Agents;
- Monitor CS Agents’ in liaison with localised Customer Operations Manager on performances and provide feedback and recommendations for any additional training needs to management;
- Take part in, and sometimes lead, various projects within the CS department;
- Actively seek and manage ways of improving existing processes & enhancing the customer experience by reviewing survey responses providing necessary feedback to management.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 1 year of experience within a customer service role, ideally within the iGaming industry
- Fluency in Finnish and English languages
- Experience with Office Suites and Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc);
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to work independently