Danish-Speaking Business Manager & Recruiter in Malaga
- Posted 08 November 2022
- DisciplineInterna jobb
- Ann-Kathrine Kreiberg Simonsen
Are you ready and motivated to take responsibility to lead & inspire your own team to deliver top results within Recruitment?
At Nordic Jobs Worldwide, we are looking for an ambitious Business Manager to run a team of Danish Speaking Recruiters at our office in Malaga. Do you speak English fluently and have experience from working in a multicultural work environment?
What will you be doing?
As a Business Manager, you are responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the Danish team with their KPI’s and targets. You take responsibility for your team members and the team`s budget. In addition to leading the team, you are an equal active recruitment team member, helping to deliver candidates to our many clients.
Who we are
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a young & successful Recruitment company connecting candidates with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Since our start in 2017, we have seen stellar growth with outstanding results and profit. No investors, loans or sold invoices, just organic growth, stone by stone. We partner with over 300 customers in 34 different countries and are headquartered in Oslo with subsidiary offices in Malaga, Lisbon, Tallinn, Malta and remote colleagues working from different locations in Europe.
We are a culture-driven organization that are driven by our values. These are our values:
- TOP CLASS PERFORMER - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- GLOBAL CONNECT - We are connecting people worldwide!
- ALWAYS ADAPTING - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- CLIENT PARTNERSHIPS- The key to success, we create this together!
- COMMON SUCCESS - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- PASSIONATE AT WORK - We love what we do!
We are a young company with fantastic & continuous growth with an international environment build on trust & clear expectations.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for the supervision of a team of Danish speaking recruiters
- Own recruitment delivery on own KPI’s and targets - lead by example
- Coaching them on their performance on a regular basis to ensure KPIs, client delivery and company goals
- Responsible for creating action plans to deliver candidates to our clients, ensuring the quality of candidates is up to our standard withing the Danish Market
- Responsible for creating brand awareness for your team within the organization and for the brand as a whole
- Conduct Team Meetings to inspire and lead your employees
- Constant development of your own division to increase the brand success
- Account Management and client development, seeing opportunities in the market
- Ability to use creativity to come up with new ideas to increase the brand success and team spirit
- Schedule and organize team activities
- Participate in the hiring process and onboarding of new colleagues to your growing team
Who you are
- You know how to motivate & inspire people to deliver top results
- You are fluent in English. Nordic language is a plus but not mandatory
- You enjoy working with targets and KPI’s – you are result focused
- You are a fast learner and adapt into different situations
- You are reliable and take responsibility for your actions
- You are committed, passionate and motivated by growing a team of recruiters in Malaga
- It is preferred if you have experience from working in a fast-paced work environment
- You can identify yourself with the company values above
- Big interest to work in the recruitment industry
- Sales-driven and motivated to do personal recruitment & team management
- Highly motivated & emphatic individual with skills to develop and coach team members to achieve performance expectations
- Works well under pressure with strong decision-making skills and an ability to self-manage
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lead and coach a team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting deadlines
What we offer you
- A position within a stable, fast-growing international company in Europe
- The ability to help shape the development and growth of your team. We value your input and expertise
- Excellent base for further internal growth and developing a career within senior and specialist recruitment
- Competitive salary and excellent commission structure
- English language spoken at work
Successful candidates will be contacted by email or phone and will be invited for an interview in person or via teams.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com