Danish-Speaking Business Manager & Recruiter in Malaga
- Posted 08 March 2022
- DisciplineSisaiset tyopaikkamme
- Ann-Kathrine Kreiberg Simonsen
Are you ready and motivated to take responsibility to lead, motivate and inspire your own team to deliver top results? At Nordic Jobs Worldwide, we are looking for an ambitious Danish- speaking Business Manager to lead a team of Danish-speaking International Recruiters, Talent Hunters and Talent Sources at our office in Malaga, Spain!
Who we are
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. We have had a steady development since our start in 2016, with a completely organic growth. We have been awarded the Gazelle Prize in 2021 and 2022, Recruitment Company of the Year, Enterprise in 2022 through the Vinny Awards as well as nominated for several other awards.
We partner with over 300 clients in over 30 different countries and are headquartered in Oslo with additional offices in Malaga, Lisbon, Tallinn and Malta. We also have remote colleagues working from different locations in Europe.
We provide our candidates with a great recruitment experience. Our recruiters are specialized in their fields and languages, offering the candidates comfort and cultural knowledge that is especially valuable when moving abroad. We don’t simply help our candidates get jobs; we help them move abroad to a new lifestyle.
We are a culture-driven organization that are driven by our values:
Top Class Performer - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
Global Connect - We are connecting people worldwide!
Always Adapting - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
Client Partnerships - The key to success, we create this together!
Common Success - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
Passionate At Work - We love what we do!
We are a scale-up company with fantastic and continuous growth with an international environment build on trust and clear expectations. Are you ready to join the Worldwiders family?
What you will be doing
As a Business Manager at Nordic Jobs Worldwide, you work with international recruitment and supervise and coach a team of Danish- speaking recruiters in their day-to-day operations for achieving and exceeding targets and results. You will be reporting to top management and be a part of the Nordic Business Management team. Your role will include, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
- Supervising a team of Danish-speaking recruiters and coaching them on their performance on a regular basis to ensure KPIs, client delivery and company goals
- Creating action plans to deliver candidates to our clients, ensuring the quality of candidates is up to our standard
- Developing your own division to increase the brand success and brand awareness within the organization and for the brand as a whole
- Using your creativity to come up with new ideas to increase the brand success and team spirit
- Scheduling and organize team activities and meetings
- Being an active part of the recruitment team by sourcing, screening, sending, and placing talents to our clients on a weekly basis
- Conducting internal recruitment processes
- Collaborating with other business managers to secure the targets for the whole brand
- Demonstrating behaviors and high work ethics aligned with the company culture, values, and standards
To be successful in this role you
- Are fluent in English and Danish
- Have experience from working with international recruitment and have a passion for it!
- You know how to motivate and coach colleagues to deliver top results
- Love working with budgets, targets and KPI’s
- Are sales-driven and motivated to do personal recruitment & team management
- Are committed, passionate and motivated to coach and grow your team
- Are a multitasker and flexible to prioritize your tasks according to deadlines, client needs, and team needs
- Go the extra mile for both individual and team results
- Work well under pressure and have strong decision-making skills
- Have strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
Don’t meet all the requirements? We are a diverse, inclusive and unique workplace. If you feel motivated about this role and think that you would do an excellent job in it, although your previous work experiences don’t line up exactly according to the requirements in this job description, we encourage you to send your application anyway. Maybe you are a perfect match after all, or suitable for any of our other positions!
Why join Nordic Jobs Worldwide?
- A well-structured and interactive onboarding process with a buddy-system and continuous training
- Continuous learning opportunities in our Worldwiders Academy, internal leadership courses and much more!
- Opportunity to develop your career within the company and international recruitment
- International work environment in a modern office where we take our job seriously while having fun doing it!
- Regular company-sponsored team events and social activities
- Possibilities to visit our clients in different parts of the world
- Unique culture where you will be working with colleagues with international backgrounds and language skills
- Freedom at work - you create your own success and structure
- Varying tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Base Salary + attractive uncapped commission model
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with development opportunities both locally and globally
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible!