Swedish speaking Customer Experience Team Leader – Job Description
We are looking for a visionary leader with a strategic business mindset to join us as our Swedish speaking Customer Experience Team Leader.
Are you a self-starter constantly looking for new ways and ideas how to improve Customer Experience? Are you analytical, have an eye for detail & great communication skills?
If you're also a team player, intuitive and resourceful, ready to come up with new ways of ensuring excellent customer service, we are looking for you!
Join us as our new Swedish speaking Customer Experience Team Leader and take our Customer Experience to the next level by leading and supporting a team of our talented customer experience agents!
Does this sound like you? If so, read on!
Your key responsibilities
- Recruit new agents with the aim of establishing a proactive team functioning with high standards
- Forecast future workload and propose staffing plans to Head of Customer Experience & Customer Experience Operations Managers
- Coach and develop your team on their responsibilities, to ensure continuous improvement of group & individual results. Provide consistent and regular development feedback
- Set up goals and objectives for your team and follow these up in monthly 121’s
- Ensure that team KPIs are met
- Report and analyse team performance on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure Compliance and Responsible Gaming procedures are adhered to by everyone
- Plan and organise motivational activities
- Ensure team members understand how to meet performance expectations and provide ongoing support
- Communicate with relevant teams when Payments/Transaction issues arise
- Use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to motivate others
- Work in a proactive manner
You're a born leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a strong ability to motivate others! You come with extensive knowledge about Customer Service (via both email and live chat) as well as sports betting, casino and the iGaming industry overall. Being proactive and having a positive attitude is what will take this role to another level. And in addition to that, you bring with you a strong background working in the customer experience field with a strong customer service ethic and great attention to detail. You're not afraid to share your ideas and suggestions and you are flexible to work on a shift basis.