Our client is looking for passionate, people-centric individuals with great communication skills, interested in sports & casino, ready to learn more and looking to work with a friendly, fun and creative team. Sounds like you? Read on...
You will become an expert on our clients sportsbook and casino brands and service possible. Directing your positive energy to all chats and emails, assisting our customers with any queries they might have, daily. No day is the same in this role and that's what makes this role exciting.
Don’t you hate it when it’s tough to get a straight answer? So do we! And that's the reason why you as our Customer Experience Hero, will be a one stop shop for all service, account and payments related needs of our players.
Sharing your ideas to keep improving our system, and making sure we stay on top of the game is important to us, so providing valuable feedback to Team Leaders and Country Managers and keeping the Knowledge base fresh is a significant part of your role.
So what will you be up to day to day?
- Resolve customer queries via live chat and email
- Take ownership of customer cases that cannot be resolved at the point of contact and see through to full resolution
- Communicate with 2nd line support team and payment providers to solve customer problems in the most efficient way.
- Approve customer withdrawals upon request from the player
- Review of customer documentation and KYC checks on demand for various jurisdictions in line with policy
- Contribute to team effort by achieving personal KPI’s to support departmental SLA’s
- Provide insight into current customer feedback and help shape our systems, processes and self-service outlets, such as our FAQs and Knowledgebase, both within CS and the wider Country Management
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the CS Management such as analysing customer contact trends and patterns, and providing context around these
You have a native level of Norwegian, both written and spoken and a keen interest in sports & casino. You have an analytical approach to problem solving and are quite a Sherlock when it comes to solving even more complex issues our customers might have.
You don't mind waking up for the morning shift and on other days taking it easy in the morning to start your shift in the late afternoon. Working on a Sunday is no big deal for you, as you know you'll be enjoying your day- off in the middle of the week. You have worked in a customer service setting ideally answering customer queries via live chat and email, or at least in a face-to-face environment, such as hospitality or retail.
Multitasking is your middle name and you have the ability to retain a lot of information as well as the technical capacity to work with multiple systems. But most importantly, you have a real drive to help others, you are a pro when it comes to communicating with customers, and you are eager to learn and contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements.
Our client focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why their values tell us how they should get things done!
Additionally we've got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Office Set up
Sound like the right job for you? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the next step