Turkish-speaking Map Editor to Czech Republic
- Posted 22 March 2023
- Ricco Klemmer
Our client provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise. It has been present in Europe since 2004. Currently, we employ over 2 500 employees in Europe delivering services for Fortune 100 clients across various services. Our Brno centre is the most multicultural office.
Do you enjoy using foreign languages in a day to day communication? Have you ever got lost or confused while using an online map application? If so, come and join the team and support our new client to improve the quality of a map app used by millions of users worldwide!
- Interpret issues reported by internal and external map users
- Edit the map content
- Cooperation within the team
- Handle day-to-day transactions/tickets using client-provided tools, guidelines and policies
- English + Turkish B2 level
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- The capability of research and identification of the right information
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited contract
- Performance bonus
- Language bonus
- Competitive salary
- Meal allowance
- Multisport Card
- Bike Friendly
- 5th week of leave
- Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic + Possibility of Work from Home in Czech Republic
- Initial Accommodation - 2 weeks of accommodation provided by the company on joining
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
About our company:
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries