Back to jobs
Maltese or English Speaking Customer Support Agent for a Software Solutions Provider in Malta
- Posted 23 January 2023
- Diāna Beļska
Our client is a Software Solutions provider company looking for a motivated Customer Support Agent to join their team of aces.
- Provide software support on our clients’ products, remotely, via telephone, email, and chat
- Maintain the highest client satisfaction and positive client relationships
- Perform problem management and end-to-end problem ownership
- Participate in scheduled off-shift support (after-hours callout)
- Provide client-based basic training of the software
- Perform testing on future software updates
- Create tickets for issues and bugs which are software related
- Contribute to the knowledge base and support documentation
- Perform Software Module configuration for clients
- Other relevant duties as assigned
- Customer support experience, ideally from the software sector
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team. Reach out to peers and cooperate with supervisors to establish a collaborative working relationship
- Motivation and strong will to continuously learn
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Maltese and other Languages.
- Possess own car and driving license
- An incredibly diverse team of smart and motivated colleagues
- Health insurance
- Wellness incentives
- Monthly Team building events
- Free Parking at the airport
Salary: up to 21,500 EUR – experience depending
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.