- Posted 19 July 2021
- Johanna Kivimäki
Are you a Finnish speaker looking for new professional challenges in Malta? This role might be just right for you! We are looking for a Finnish-speaking Customer Support Agent to Office in Malta!
About the client
Our client company was founded 2016 by two Swedish iGaming customer support agents, who wanted to improve the way iGaming works. Their mission is to handle customer service on behalf of other iGaming companies (and do it better!), perform risk analysis and document verification and processing as well as payments and transaction processing.
The team consists of 35 employees with 10 different nationalities, and therefore boasts a family feeling and lots of career progression. Now they are looking for an enthusiastic Finnish speaker to help build the Finnish speaking Customer Support department!
Malta is a popular and attractive destination for those looking to combine career and sunshine. Accommodation is accessible and affordable, and it is a very safe country. In fact, according to Eurostat, Malta has only 0.3% criminal incidents per 1,000 inhabitants. And with 300 days of sunshine a year and English as one of the official languages of Malta, integration is not effortful. All health expenses in Malta are free and as long as you are employed in a company. Tax rates are low, leaving you with a nice net amount at the end of the month to spend. Also, the beautiful island has a young work culture in the iGaming industry - would you like to be part of it?
What you will be doing:
- As a Customer Service Agent you will be representing our clients all over Malta.
- You will be assisting our clients customers via live chat (90%) and email correspondence (10%) with anything from how to register an account or report if they experience any technical issues.
- You will help customers with navigating our client's website to inform about ongoing promotions.
Who are you?
- You're happy and social and find it easy to communicate with other people.
- You enjoy helping others and you have a great attitude towards people and work.
- You love to learn new things, such as how a Casino slot actually works.
You also possess the following traits
- Fluent in your native language, both in speech and writing
- Proficient in English speech and writing
- Good basic computer knowledge and you know how to navigate a website
- Ability to write 50 words per minute or more on a keyboard
- Clean police record
- Previous experience in customer service is a plus but not a necessity
- Start date: as soon as possible
Are you interested in the position? Apply via our website and our team of Finnish speaking recruiters will be in touch with you!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.