- Posted 09 December 2021
- Helene Steele
Do you want the possibility of working full-time remotely from all Ireland? Our client is a Multinational Promotional Products Company providing expert knowledge and essential Promotional Products for Professionals and Businesses worldwide. Their workforce is from over 30 different countries with 19 working languages, we give on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful. And they are looking for a Danish-speaking Sales Agent to join their super team!
What Sales Agents do:
- Work from a shared database of customers.
- Work closely within a team, teamwork is very important.
- Excellent attention to detail as you will be entering customers imprint details, company name, web address, and phone number.
- High volume of Outbound Phone Calls per Day, an achievable target as an automatic system is used. Reach sales targets, achievable sales targets are set. Targets vary depending on the time of year.
Sales Agent Requirements:
- Sales experience desired, but not essential as we provide extensive paid training
- Remain Professional under pressure
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and have a positive personality
- Be open and coachable, be persistent and a good team player
- Fluent in Danish/ good English
- Possibility of working full-time remotely from all of Ireland
- Attractive relocation package (Ten nights B&B and a flight refund of up to €150.00)
- Orientation Assistance including Accommodation assistance, revenue, Irish bank account set up
- Two weeks paid training
- Continuous coaching and mentoring
- Career development program
- Medical cover
- Staff discount with over 60 local shops and businesses
- Multicultural environment
- Social club
- Weekly payroll
- No weekend and no shift work
- Amazing employee referral program so you can bring your friends
- Discounted gym membership
- Paid holidays
- Free parking for your car or bike!
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.