VIP Account Manager to a passionate and hungry team for the casino world in Malta!
Who is our client?
At our client's office - you will join a hungry team with a passion for casinos in general and Slots in particular. The company was founded by a group of good friends and iGaming industry veterans in Malta. Their aim is to have fun and to provide a safe, trustworthy and above all player-friendly site. They want to make the kind of site that they would want to play at, and they play a lot, so they think they are well placed to provide something that you’ll love.
Their official website launched in November 2019 and has since grown quickly. In July 2020, they launched their second brand and in November 2021 they launched their third brand.
Who you are!
Our client is a start-up, and they are looking for someone who wants to develop, learn and grow with them. They want a person who doesn't back down from the huge challenges that will come with working with start-ups, and who will stretch themselves to the limits to reach his or her goals and potential.
We’re looking for a dedicated and result-driven person who enjoys promoting ground-breaking innovative products and driving revenue with our most important customer base.
You’ll be reporting to the Casino Manager.
What you will be doing!
- Monitor and analyze player activity and behavior to identify drops and spikes, proactively acting on opportunities to enhance the player's experience and the value to the customer.
- Target and develop relationships with high-value players and those with potential.
- Create retention calling campaigns, SMS and Email campaigns including planning, execution, evaluation and next step improvements
- Implement targeted campaigns aimed at increasing the lifetime value of loyal players.
- Devise and implement customer journeys across Casino specific products for all loyalty players across multiple brands and countries.
- Create robust, smart campaigns and bonuses to reduce attrition and increase APDs along with gross and net revenue for all loyalty player segments.
- Analyse and optimise campaigns, reporting on the performance of each campaign and recommending next steps for all Loyalty players across multi-brand and countries.
- Handle customers' day-to-day queries, expectations and game experience including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide Loyalty players with personal and 'industry leading' service
- Create a proactive RG approach to players on a monthly basis to ensure players are comfortable with their spend.
What are important qualities in you?
- Must have at least 2 years experience in an iGaming role
- Be detail-oriented and love to optimize
- Hungry to learn and eager to find new and more efficient solutions
- Demonstrated that you are organised with great attention to detail.
- A good understanding of online casino customers is essential.
- You have excellent communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage vertically and laterally in a complex organization.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Sportsbook knowledge will be considered an asset
What we are offering:
- Attractive financial package
- Private Health Insurance
- €500 yearly wellbeing allowance
- Quarterly Bonuses (starting from 3 months)
- Developmental courses
- Quarterly company and departmental events
- Flexible working hours that fit your daily routine
- Friday beers get together