- a person who loves working in the travel & lifestyle industry?
- someone who understands the culture and norms in Scandinavia, and can speak the languages required?
- the person your friends always turn to for suggestions on their holiday destinations?
- always ‘in the know’ about the new restaurant openings in town and best places to go to?
- someone who thrives in a fast paced and fun working environment?
Yes? Read on…
Ten is looking for a passionate, motivated, and resourceful individual to join our Lifestyle team. As a Lifestyle Manager you will be fulfilling requests for Travel, Retail, and Entertainment (concerts, sports, culture, and much more) including Restaurants, Clubs & Bars on behalf of our Scandinavian based members. You will use your expertise to help our members get the most from their lives, whilst growing knowledge within your team and across the company. You will use your research and communication skills to provide personalized solution to our members request within specified time frames on a Premium level.
Who We Are
At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world.
We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 22 strong global office network with over 800 employees. We use our expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. We also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten’s proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members.
- Service our members in a polite and professional way at all time
- Design requests by telephone and email in Norwegian and English mainly in the areas of restaurant/club reservations, gift organization, tickets (sports, culture), spa/fitness, yacht, flowers, transport, sightseeing for premium cardholders, considering all the needs of the customer
- Preparation of tailor-made quotations, confirmations and documents, administrative processing, and invoicing via the company's own accounting department
- Keep yourself up to date within all Lifestyle trends for the Nordic market
- Active sale of promotions and exclusive events
- Experience in the hotel business, e.g., as a hotel concierge, front desk or in guest relations
- You have a good knowledge of Scandinavian gastronomy and dining trends, as well as in culture and sporting events
- Energetic and motivated team player who enjoy the challenge of meeting and beating targets
- People who are passionate about delivering high quality and personalized customer service and have excellent research skills
- People who can use their initiative and creativity to best satisfy the needs of our members
- You have strong communication skills and love to provide excellent service and quality daily
- Fluency (both written and spoken) in Norwegian and English. Swedish and Danish is a big plus
Our people are at the heart of the business and we have a culture of recognition and reward - both through regular appraisals but also annual Extra Mile Awards where we celebrate those who have gone that extra mile in their role. We also encourage all our staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career at Ten and we are there every step of the way in supporting development.
All our employees also enjoy a range of benefits regardless of where they are based. Not only do we offer a remote work option, but employees also get 3 extra days of annual leave in their third year and an extra month of every 5 years. In line with these milestone lengths of service, we also operate a Ten Loyalty Reward program – this is a bonus (although we prefer to refer to this as ‘extra spending money’) that is awarded once these milestones are reached. The thinking behind the program is that not only does it recognise and reward commitment and loyalty to the business, but it can also be used to fund the adventures to be had during sabbaticals – this is the main intention and driving force behind the program. We want to give our people extra spending money so that they can truly enjoy their sabbaticals.
“Ten works with a small preferred supplier list of recruitment agencies only. Please note we are not accepting any further recruitment agencies at this time.”
We interview candidates and hire on an ongoing basis, so if you are interested, send in your CV today!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.